The Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act (the Clery行为) is a federal consumer protection law that requires institutions of higher education participating in the federal student financial aid program to disclose information about certain crime on campus, in or on buildings/property owned or controlled by the university, and on publicly owned property within or immediately 毗邻校园.
- Collect, classify, and count Clery行为 crime report and statistics.
- Publish an 年度安全报告 and 消防安全报告 by October 1st of each year. The report must be made available to all current and prospective students and employees.
- Timely warnings alert the campus community of Clery行为 crimes that pose a serious 或是对校园的威胁.
- Emergency notifications inform the campus community upon confirmation of a significant emergency or dangerous situation occurring on campus that involves an immediate threat 学生和雇员的健康和安全.
- 有 失踪学生的通知 policies and procedures in place for students who reside in on-campus housing.
- 保持一个 每天犯罪记录 公开供公众检查的举报犯罪事件.
- Submit Clery行为 crime statistics (and fire statistics related to on-campus student 住房设施)到美国.S. 教育部.
- Provide educational programs and campaigns to promote the awareness of dating violence, 家庭暴力，性侵犯和跟踪.
年度安全报告 & 消防安全报告
包含在 年度安全报告 & 消防安全报告 are three years’ worth of statistics for certain types of crimes that were reported to have occurred on campus, in off-campus buildings or property owned or controlled by the university, or on public property within or immediately 毗邻校园. In addition to the crime data the TCU Police Department maintains, the statistics 载于周年保安报告 & 消防安全报告包括以下罪行 reported to various campus security authorities and local law enforcement. 统计数据 reported for the categories on liquor laws, drug laws, and weapons 犯罪 represent the number of individuals arrested or referred to campus judicial authorities for 各自的侵犯. 该报告还包括对该大学的声明 policies, procedures and programs concerning safety, crime prevention, fire safety, and security - for example, policies for responding to emergency situations and sexual 犯罪.
The TCU Police Department prepares this report in cooperation with the Fort Worth Police Department, federal and state agencies, and any other law enforcement jurisdiction 这已经在赌钱软件下载的校园采取了行动. 向指定官员报告的犯罪统计数字 including but not limited to officials with significant responsibility for student and campus activities and law enforcement agencies with jurisdiction over all reportable 大学财产，包括在这个报告中. 此外，TCU住房和 Residence Life, 第九条 Office, Department of Public Safety, Office of 合规, Dean of Students Office, and the Division of Student Affairs contribute to the preparation 这份报告的. Each entity provides updated information on their educational efforts 以及遵守克利里法案的项目.
保安年报 & 德州基督教大学的消防安全报告是 可浏览警务处网页，网址为 http://police.esoterik-info.com/annual-security-report. You may also request a paper copy from the TCU Police Department by calling , 通过电子邮件在 email@example.com, or in person at the TCU Police Department located at 3025 Lubbock Ave, Fort Worth, TX 76129.
The Clery行为 requires institutions to disclose statistics for Clery行为 crimes that occur (1) on campus, (2) on public property within or immediately adjacent to the campus, and (3) in or on noncampus buildings or property that the institution owns 或控件.
A Campus Security Authority (CSA), who by virtue of their university responsibilities and under the Clery行为, is designated to receive and report criminal incidents to the TCU Police Department so they may be included and published in the university's 年度安全报告 & 消防安全报告. CSA是克里特有的术语 four groups of individuals and organizations associated with an institution:
- A campus police department or a campus security department of an institution (e.g., 警务处任何成员);
- Any individuals who have responsibility for campus security but are not members of 校园警察部门或校园保卫部;
- Any individual or organization specified in an institution's statement of campus security policy as an individual or organization to which students and employees should report criminal 犯罪; or
- An official of an institution who has significant responsibility for student and campus activities, including but not limited to, student housing, student discipline and 校园司法程序.
Under the Clery行为, the function of a CSA is to report to the TCU Police Department CSA收到的任何赌钱软件下载《全球十大赌钱软件排行》罪行的指控. CSAs负责 reporting allegations of Clery行为 crimes that are reported to them in their capacity 作为一个CSA. This means that CSAs are not responsible for investigating or reporting incidents that they overhear students talking about in a hallway conversation; that a classmate or student mentions during an in-class discussion; that a victim mentions during a speech, workshop, or any other form of group presentation; or that the CSA 否则以间接的方式学习.
To report a Clery行为 crime reported to them, CSAs should submit a 校园保卫局事件报告表.